ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Project Controller.
The main tasks of the Project Controller are as follows:
- Financial controlling of delivery projects including proactive approach and detecting of early signals of potential risks.
- Supporting of Project Managers with financial project analysis and reporting. This includes for example financial part of APIS reporting and controlling of receivables.
- Preparing the project budget and WBS structure together with Sales and Cost Estimation in ASAP.
- Preparing and updating of credit risk calculations.
- Other project controlling related tasks.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in technology or economics or similar:
- Experience in controlling/commercial tasks.
- Proactive and analytical approach.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Good English skills, mastering other languages is an advantage.
The location of this position will be the ANDRITZ Oy office in Kotka.
For more information please contact Division Controller, Mr. Pasi Lahdenvirta, p. +358 40 860 6839 on December 5, 2018 at 1-3 p.m. and December 10, 2018 at 1-3 p.m.
Please submit your application at andritz.com/careers by December 18, 2018.