We are searching for a Project Engineer to join our team. Please note that the physical work location can either be in our Oulu office OR remote from home. In this role you will be part of the Delivery and Support Team. As the Project Engineer your main role will be to coordinate and implement new customer features on top of the existing Smart Production product. You will be required to support our customers remotely from Oulu or locally at the customer site.
This role would suit someone who would be interested in continuously learning and developing as a member of our team as well as sharing your skills and knowledge with your new colleagues.
- Collaborate with customers and implement customer specific features and configuration to our leading manufacturing solution.
- Be willing to travel to customer sites and help our project team to complete project deliveries.
- Provide on-site support and training to our customers, if required.
- You are a multi-talented IT person who is familiar with Windows operating systems and have some knowledge of programming languages.
- Experience of SQL programming is preferred.
- Able to coordinate and implement customer features independently and together with a team.
- Any experience of Mechanical Engineering and production processes is an advantage.
- Qualified to Bachelor's or Master’s degree level
What we offer our people:
- Competitive Salary, including yearly merit increase/ salary review
- Flexible working hours
- Exercise & Culture vouchers, to be used for sports and cultural activities. e.g Gym & Other Sports, Cinema etc.
- Statutory healthcare expanded with additional health insurance
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Lunch benefit (partly compensated by employer)
English is required, Finish is a plus.
NESTIX is a unique integrated production management system for part fabrication and welding assembly, including work preparation and part nesting functions. NESTIX SSC is targeted for steel service centres, NESTIX ME for mechanical engineering and NESTIX SHIP for shipyards, offshore yards and pipe fabrication. NESTIX supports all the major material splitting production processes like cutting, sawing and slitting, and also welding assembly and other processes to produce parts and assemblies from plate, profile and pipe material.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon's PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB
(c) 2019 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.