We are now looking for a
In this role you will be responsible of administration and development of systems sustaining controlled production conditions including building management system. You are also taking part on maintenance, servicing and planning and implementing changes into production facilities as part of project team. You will have close cooperation with other Radiometer Turku’s operation functions like production, projects and New Product Introduction as well as external service and material providers.
You will succeed in this role if you have knowledge in HVAC systems and construction technology. Experience in controlled production conditions, building management systems and working in a regulated industry is considered as an advantage.
As a person you enjoy working with different stakeholders and have good interpersonal skills. You have an analytical and innovative mindset towards your tasks and you enjoy team work. You like to learn new every day.
We hope that you will bring with you the skills and knowledge listed below. If you don’t check every single box, but the tasks in question make you tick, do let us know!
We expect from you
- Hold a degree in relevant field, for example Bachelor of Engineering
- Experience on maintaining and servicing of facilities
- Experience of HVAC systems
- Speak and write English and Finnish fluently
We offer you
- A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where the combination of knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it both fun and meaningful to go to work. You will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. As part of Radiometer and Danaher you have many opportunities for training and career development and a wide range of staff benefits.
For further details on the position, please call Mikko Lepistö / StaffPoint Oy +358 40 5100433.
Please submit your application with salary request and CV no later than 30 September 2020.