Are you a Product Owner willing to participate in the growth story of Piceasoft? We are looking for an customer oriented and experienced Product Owner to join our development team and to help us keep growing.
Software Development Team at Piceasoft plays a key role in our journey to become a world's leading solution provider to expand the lifecycle value of mobile devices. Our product owners work with Product Management and other stakeholders to ensure the Development Team is working with the right issues, meet the customer’s needs and comply with the Definition of Done. At Piceasoft, you will work with an awesome team on solutions you can be proud of.
If you're excited to be a part of our growth story and ready to take a new career challenge, Piceasoft is a perfect place to get ahead.
We are looking for a Product Owner who can maximize the value of our solutions from the work of our developers. Product Owner will be working in close collaboration with our Development, Sales and Marketing teams to speed up our growth. You’ll engage with our growing international customer base, build an understanding of customer needs, and translate those into development activities. You will also join in product Go-To-Market activities when the product is ready to ship.
- Product vision: Understand and describing customer needs – what our customer wants to accomplish and what is needed to ship an excellent product for our customers
- Epics and Stories: Manages and prioritizes product backlog. Defines acceptance criteria for features.
- Innovative and open thinking to continuously evolve and improve products.
- Evaluates product progress at each iteration.
- Participates in sprint development based on time availability
- Participates in product Go-To-Market activities.
What do we expect from you?
- Understanding of business environment, customers and technologies
- Customer first approach
- Proactive approach, individual initiative and personal accountability
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, with capabilities to empower, influence, engage and inspire stakeholders
- Experience from software development
- Experience of Scrum (or other agile software development) processes
- Seniority level: Senior (at least 5 years of experience)
What we offer:
We offer you a team with highly talented colleagues in a high-tech growth company. We value an open, flexible, and collaborative culture. We believe in continuous improvement and will support you to develop your skills. We offer you also comprehensive health care and health insurance, telephone, and lunch benefits.
Our office is in downtown Tampere. We have flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely.
How to apply:
If you have any questions about the Product Owner role or Piceasoft, contact our CTO Jani Väänänen (phone +358 503018892) on Friday 16.4.2021 between 12.00 - 14.00 or Monday 19.4.2021 between 12.00 - 14.00. You can also send your questions by email to our CTO firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Finance & People Director email@example.com.
If you want to join into Piceasoft growth story, submit your job application, CV, and salary request through our Careers page. Deadline for applications is Sunday 9.5.2021, but we will start processing the applications already during the application period.
Who are we?
Piceasoft is a Finnish company, located in Tampere. Since it was founded in 2012, Piceasoft has developed a unique family of software products covering the entire lifecycle of mobile devices. With these products, customers can transfer and erase consumer data, analyze device condition and value and manage trade-in, insurance and recycling. These solutions create new service opportunities and cost savings for mobile operators, electronics retail chains as well as trade-in, repair and recycling companies.