Mobile HomeCages are research devices developed by Neurotar and sold to academic and industrial labs in Europe, United States, Canada & China. As our device business is growing and maturing, we are looking for a seasoned professional to help insure best prices and uninterrupted supply to our global customers. Help us build Neurotar into a reliable vendor and partner to many renowned equipment manufacturers, including Olympus, our official dealer in North America. Be part of a small, but incredibly dynamic and innovative team!
MSc or similar, engineering background (mechanical and/or electronic), managerial experience (proven track record), autonomy, proactiveness, flexibility, can-do attitude
Language requirements: fluent English and Finnish
Travel requirements: travel in Finland (moderate) and abroad (1-2 times per year)
Managing operations and supply of materials
- supply chain management & new supplier identification
- oversight of inventory
- managing technical documentation
- managing product development projects
- quality assurance
- monitoring existing and developing new processes, analyzing their effectiveness
Managing the team
- tasks assignment and control
- team development
- improving productivity and efficiency
- design and development according to specifications
Support to sales and marketing
- compatibility with third-party equipment
- aid with marketing materials
- warranty and repair.
Please submit a CV, a short cover letter and your salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will be filled as soon as we find a suitable candidate.