Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Our 4,000 top experts are driven by each customer's unique challenges across the world. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for our customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. www.outotec.com
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
We are looking for a Product Engineer for the Smelting product line in the Metals, Energy and Water business unit. The position is permanent and you will be located in Espoo, Finland.
As Product Engineer, you will:
- Be a product specialist with responsibility for a Steel Belt Sintering (SBS) technology
- Act as a Chief Designer for Proprietary (own design) mechanical equipment’s during implementation projects
- Be part of product development and continuous improvement projects related to the technology
- Provide technical expertise to customers, support sales, projects and services
- Provide support or carry out internal technical trainings
To succeed, you will need:
- Mechanical or Process Engineering degree and/or equivalent experience
- Experience in Microstation or AutoCad design tools. SolidWorks experience beneficial.
- Good spoken and written English
- Open mind, flexibility and good initiative
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and deadlines
- Good social skills
- Willingness to travel
Organization: Metals, Energy & Water
Employment type: Permanent, Full time
For more information:
Tom Rönnberg Harri Louhelainen
Director- PG Products and Equipment Product Manager - SBS Technology
Phone: +358 40 508 8111 Phone: +358 40 752 1191
Opening date: 2019-03-14
Closing date: 2019-04-15
Please fill in an on-line application on www.outotec.com/openjobs Unfortunately we are not able to accept applications by email.