Privacy is not an obstacle for business but a competitive advantage when done right. That is why we provide privacy services that help our customers to meet both their business needs and regulatory requirements. We call this Privacy as a Service.
We are looking for a Privacy Specialist to join our team
This is a great opportunity to continue a career in the world of privacy/data protection, and develop expertise in one of the hottest and fastest-growing fields of business. The privacy and data protection services market is expected to grow fast during the next years. We are looking for privacy specialist to help our customers implement privacy/data protection in their products, services and processes.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Working with global customers and solving their privacy problems
- Taking ownership of customerrelationships and customerwork
- Initiating, managing and tracking internal/external development projects
- Addressing privacy considerations in customers' products, services and processes
- Preparing decision-making material and other necessary material for customers and internal use
- Taking personal and team privacy expertise to the next level
- A true opportunity to develop your expertise towards internationally recognised privacy and data protection expert.
- The opportunity to work with global customers in defining privacy and data protection in high-end digital environments.
- Networking and interacting opportunities with top experts in the privacy field.
- Competitive benefits including lunch and sports vouchers, healthcare, top-notch work equipment and ergonomics, PS4 gaming and lounge area, refreshments as well as social and sports events.
- A fun, positive and dynamic atmosphere of a growth company together with a front-row seat into one of today’s fastest-growing fields of business!
Success in this position requires:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Law, Social Sciences, Business, Technology/Engineering).
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience, applicable certification, e.g. CIPP/E, CIPM and/or CIPT is an advantage.
- Excellent social, communication, and leadership skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Finnish.
Also, we value:
- Getting things done (GTD) -attitude.
- Capability to work independently and in teams.
- Passion for growing in your position as part of the high-speed growth company.
Our head office locates in Leppävaara, Espoo just a few minutes away from the train and bus station. The starting date for the position is upon agreement.
To apply, please submit your CV/Resume and cover letter with your salary requirement in PDF-format via the form below by 9th of July. The starting date for the position is upon agreement. Please note, that we will ask potential Privacy Specialists' to interviews as soon as we find suitable candidates.