The future is being created today. At Kiilto, we invest in the future every day by promoting occupational wellbeing, encouraging innovation and making our operations more and more sustainable. We are guided by the desire to be an environmental leader, using our expertise to create success stories for our customers. We are local, innovative and insightful. Would you like to add your own chapter to our century-old growth story?
Our customer-focused and multinationally operating People Operations team is looking for a new colleague with a fresh and future-oriented mindset for the role of
PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT LEAD
The main purpose of this role, and the People Operations function, is to create value-adding people solutions alongside leaders of the Kiilto Family Group in its 12 operating countries. In this role, you will participate in the decision-making processes that define our people development actions. You will also help to shape the transformation process of group companies in accordance with our businesses’ strategies and Kiilto Family’s cultural cornerstones. You will have strategic and operative responsibility for creating and developing programmes, systems and models that enable the growth of competencies and employees’ capabilities based on current and future needs.
Additionally, your role will cover the HR business partnership needs of group management team members. You will be a member of the multinational People Operations team and report to the Chief People Officer. Your primary location will be either Lempäälä or Turku, but your work will be mobile and you must be able and willing to travel.
Background that is the best fit for this job:
- Strong international experience of working in a strategic HRD role
- A Master’s-level university degree in a relevant subject
- Strong knowledge of HRD processes and best practices, e.g. employer branding, learning and people development, recruitment, performance management
- A proven track record in building strong professional relationships and credibility across all levels of an organisation
- A proven track record of successfully facilitating change projects through excellent project management skills
- A proven track record of designing and implementing digital people development solutions
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, negotiation, coaching and communication skills
- Fluent communication in English; other languages (e.g. Swedish, Russian or Finnish) are considered an asset
We offer you a working environment within a growing international company. We actively invest in the wellbeing of our staff, for which we have twice been chosen as Finland’s most active workplace. We strive to keep our staff’s skills and knowledge up to date by organising our own training programmes. We have a non-smoking policy at Kiilto.
For further details on the position, please call Chief People Officer Antti Uski at +358400399624, either on 24, 25 or 26 June or on 2 or 3 July from 2 pm to 3 pm (EET).
Please submit your application with a salary request and CV no later than 26 July 2020. Please note that we may proceed with suitable candidates during the application period.
We operate in compliance with Kiilto's recruitment process and will treat all contacts concerning the post with absolute confidentiality. We will send video interview questions to some applicants. We also ask applicants to reserve 4 August 2020 for a possible job interview.
Kiilto is a growing family-owned company from Finland, with a hundred-year history and a vision looking ahead to 2080. We develop, manufacture and market chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial bonding, professional hygiene and consumer business. The key principles underlying our operations are environmental leadership, localism, and commitment to the future. We have approximately 1,000 employees, whose wellbeing and expertise are critical to our work for our customers. See our website for more information about Kiilto.