With over 40 years' of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of billing software and customer care technologies for utilities, telcos and pay-TV. Hansen's proven and scalable solutions together with innovative and flexible offerings enable our clients to deliver cost-effective end-to-end business initiatives to improve their customers' experience.
We have 1,100 employees across 31 offices worldwide and our office in Espoo, Finland has approximately 80 people. As a growing, international business we are constantly looking for enthusiastic professionals to join our established team.
We are now looking for a resourceful Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office tasks. We expect you to be service-minded, efficient, organised and comfortable in dealing with people. You will be the go-to person for most matters concerning our office and an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly.
The position is part-time and fixed-term (one year).
- Coordination of various office tasks ensuring daily office operations run smoothly at all time
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (scheduling meetings, catering and meeting room reservations)
- Support other teams with event arrangement on a need basis
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assistance with travel coordination, including visas, travel and accommodation bookings
- Maintain office and travel vendor relationships
- Monitor office expenditure and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Filing system management
Skills and experience
- Previous experience as an office coordinator or in a similar role
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritise and manage multiple activities
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of office equipment
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Language requirements: Fluent Finnish and English
What we offer to you is professionally challenging opportunities in a dynamic industry with excellent career opportunities in a growing global company. And we have fun while doing it! The Hansen way of crafting the experience is characterised by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership. We'll introduce you to a team of highly skilled colleagues from whom you can learn both locally and globally.
You might also appreciate some of the perks and benefits we have in store for you: flexibility to organise your work, professional training and development plus a wide range of other benefits.
If we sparked your interest, please press the apply button and let's get to know each other. We are interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis and hope to hear from you soon! Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Heidi Partanen, HR Business Partner (email@example.com, +358 50 323 1923) for information about us or the position.
* Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union to be considered for this position.