We are currently recruiting a Network Engineer with strong Cisco technical background and experience in routing, switching, wireless, firewalls and VPNs. This is an operational and project-based role whilst providing services to external managed service clients as well as internal business units. The Network Engineer will be required to participate in a "follow the sun system" to support.
The successful applicant will be based in our office in Espoo, Finland working within the Global Network Services Group. You will report to the IT Operations Manager for EMEA and be part of the Global IT Network team.
- Review and challenge technical designs for new and existing environments
- Design, build, and deployment of network infrastructure
- Ensure performance monitoring and optimisation, and continuous improvement of relevant technologies
- Provide support of network services with the Global Network Team and EMEA Wintel Team
- Cisco routing and switching (including configuring and troubleshooting, protocols such as BGP and OSPF)
- Minimum of entry level network certification such as Cisco CCNA
- Meraki Wireless and SDWAN
- Firewalls such as Cisco ASA, Palo Alto's or Checkpoint
- Windows and Linux Server Operations & Management
- Excellent client facing skills
- AWS networking (VPC, VPN, Load Balancing, Direct Connect, Security Groups)
- Security concepts and processes, including IDS/IPS
- Load Balancer appliances
- Web Application Firewall
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company.
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic industry.
- An informal international work environment.
- Highly skilled IT colleagues to learn from.
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership.
If you feel this is exciting, we would love to hear from you! Register your application and CV by clicking the Apply Button.
Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work in Finland to be considered for this position. Our business language is English and applications in English would be appreciated.