u-blox (SIX:UBXN) is a global provider of leading positioning and wireless communication technologies for the automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. Our solutions let people, vehicles, and machines determine their precise position and communicate wirelessly over cellular and short range networks. With a broad portfolio of chips, modules, and a growing ecosystem of product supporting data services, u-blox is uniquely positioned to empower its customers to develop innovative solutions for the Internet of Things, quickly and cost-effectively. With headquarters in Thalwil, Switzerland, the company is globally present with offices in Europe, Asia, and the USA.
In this position you will be developing the core of u-blox navigation engine, particularly focusing on various aspects of satellite data processing. You will be working in a team consisting of experienced navigation and software engineers located in three different countries. If you have passion for programming and have interest in satellite navigation, this could be the perfect choice for you!
The role can be located in Tampere/Finland, Espoo/Finland, Reigate/UK or Thalwil/Switzerland.
- Design and implementation of navigation satellite processing functionality (C programming)
- Verification of navigation engine software quality
- Issue investigation and debugging
- Functionality documentation
- New technology research and feasibility analysis
- MSc or BSc in computer science, electrical engineering, applied math, geodesy, or similar
- Good programming skills (preferably C)
- Good skills in applied mathematics, statistics and measurement analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Attitude and record for getting things done and implemented
- Experience or interest in navigation industry
- Possibility to travel occasionally
- Matlab, Perl, Python or R
- Visual Studio, Eclipse or similar IDE
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international work environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Avainsanoja: C, GNSS, SW, programming