Abloy is a strong global brand, world’s leading developer of solutions in the field of electromechanical locking technology, access control and a pioneer in detainer-disc cylinder technology. We serve customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. Our main focus areas internationally are professional end users within critical infrastructure and smart building sectors.
We are looking for
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
Abloy is transforming from traditional hardware supplier towards a modern service provider and a trusted advisor in software solutions. With us, you will have the chance to create new ways for combining physical and digital worlds. Now, it is your chance to join our team and start developing innovative mobile solutions for access control!
Your responsibilities as a Mobile App Developer:
- Development of secure and well-functional mobile apps
- Utilization of DevOps tools for versatile development
- Integration to 3rd party solutions
- Writing high-quality, tested and reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participation to system testing
- Designing application analytics
Education, work experience and personal qualities:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in developing mobile applications (Android/iOS/React Native)
- Skills for writing well-structured, readable, and testable code
- Experience of development with BLE and NFC connected devices
- Agile and customer-driven mind-set
- Internal customer-service attitude, for example the ability to justify decisions assertively
- Enthusiasm for creating clear and smooth UX
- Familiarity and history with the Google Android/iOS ecosystem
- Experience with deploying apps to Play/App store
- React Native, Kotlin, REST API, C++, Swift and/or other suitable programming languages and frameworks
We offer you an interesting environment and challenging tasks, as well as competitive benefits and the possibility to grow together with the solution and advance on your career. You will be a part of a novel, cross-functional and agile team, where each position compliments others – you will work closely with the team, and responsibilities will be shared when possible, such as with system testing. With us, you will have the opportunity to take part in a great change in the cyber security field, rupturing the market with brand new access control solutions.
Fill in the application form by 28th Feb., and contact the Team Lead right now! The interesting field of access control is waiting for you!
Team Lead: Arho Huttunen, p. +358205992119