Efore Powernet develops and delivers custom design and standard solutions for demanding power conversion applications from its base in Vantaa, Finland. Since 1992 customers have found us to be a dependable and proactive partner that provides efficient and reliable power supplies and professional technical support. We serve our customers globally the main focus being in Europe.
We are looking for a Mechanical Designer at our office in Vantaa
You will be responsible for mechanical design and documentation of existing and new power supply and battery charger systems. In your design work, you integrate mechanics and electrical mechanics components in co-operation with other designers in the team.
Your duties include component and material selection for new designs and products as well as qualification and checking and updating documentation of existing products. You will also develop mechanical design methods, tools and systems and participate in product engineering.
To succeed in this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- BSc or MSc degree within Mechanics Engineering
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in mechanical design for power electronics products.
- Good knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCad and MS Office tools
- Experience in product data management systems (PDM) is a benefit
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- Good team working and communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your CV and application with salary request to: careersfinland(at)efore.com by 30th August.
For additional information please contact Sten Nordman (R&D Manager): sten.nordman(at)efore.com or +358 50 4347505
[Keywords: suunnittelija, mekaniikkasuunnittelija]