Interested in a sustainable future?
Yaskawa Environmental Energy / The Switch focuses on electrifying the world with ultimate efficiency. Our innovative electrical drive train products, capabilities and solutions create energy sustainably, contain energy effectively and consume energy responsibly. We offer you challenging work in the world of wind, marine and industry, with the freedom to grow and impact our sustainable future. For more information, visit: www.theswitch.com.
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEERS
We are looking for Mechanical Design Engineers with proven capabilities in demanding design assignments and full understanding of manufacturing and assembly techniques and processes. Your primary focus will be on designing and developing our electrical machines, working closely with our other specialists, manufacturing, testing, quality, and project management. The position can be located in Helsinki or Lappeenranta.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience of mechanical design, especially rotating machines
- Good skill in using 3D CAD, preferably Solidworks
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Diverse scope of innovative work and responsibilities
- Small-company atmosphere backed by a large multinational corporation
- Cross-functional and cross-cultural teamwork
- Opportunity to influence your own area of work
If you want to be part of our sustainable future, please apply by 8.12. For more information, please contact Engineering Manager, Electrical Machines Patrik Holm +358 40 8080 344