Market Development and Sales Leader for Reproductive Health Business
The Turku Site, with 600 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
We are now looking for a strong professional to help drive our Neonatal and Prenatal business in the EERCIS region (Israel, Eastern Europe, Russia & CIS). In this position, you would focus on managing the collaboration with our distributors, interfacing with our customers and internal stakeholders, ensuring accurate forecasting, and strengthening our market share in the region. The job holder is accountable for all sales & channels sales and management of all sales activities within a given geographic domain for the Reproductive Health Product segment, as well as for achieving target numbers for the assigned region.
- Driving the business in the region by owning the relationship with distributors and actively seeking new opportunities
- Interfacing with our customers, marketing, sales, and factories to ensure timely and appropriately targeted activities
- Owning budgeting and forecasting for the region
- Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, or similar
- Proven track record of running Channel sales / distributors
- Knowledge of the market and region
- Experience in tender preparation is considered an advantage
- Strong English skills and presentation skills, Russian and Finnish are considered an advantage
- Proactive, resourceful, independent and a good team player
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer is a $2.9 billion global company committed to innovating for a healthier world. We create the instruments, tests and software used by scientists, researchers and clinicians to address the most critical challenges across science and healthcare, including the most recent COVID-19 pandemic. We strategically partner with customers to enable earlier, more accurate insights, supported by deep market knowledge and expertise. Our dedicated team of 13,000 employees are passionate about helping them work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life and sustain the wellbeing of people worldwide.