Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality display modules and waveguides, with our own self-developed unique methods of making the best see-through displays available on the market. We were recently listed among the most promising startups in the world by Bloomberg, being the only company from Finland on the list. Dispelix Oy was founded 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 48 employees. We have four locations now including offices in Joensuu, Oulu, the Head Quarters in Espoo and Dispelix Inc in the United States.
We are looking for an energetic and result driven person to strengthen our R&D team. We hope you to execute and improve R&D related manufacturing tasks performed mainly in the clean room environment. Finally, the validated processes will be handed over to the mass manufacturing team in charge of volume manufacturing.
- Manufacturing novel, state-of-the-art Dispelix AR waveguides
- Developing and improving R&D manufacturing processes
- Working in customer and internal projects
- Working with manufacturing vendors
- Closely collaborating with internal teams to keep the pole position in manufacturing the best see-through displays
To successfully contribute in this role, you would find yourself as:
- Experienced in working in clean room environment
- Experienced in fabrication processes such as thin film coating, lithography, EBL, dry etching
- Skilled in characterization tools such as SEM, AFM, profilometry
- Skilled in multicultural collaboration with external partners
- Comfortable with R&D and start-up working dynamics
- Comfortable with remote work and traveling
- Comfortable with English communication
Beneficial skills would be:
- Micro- and nano photonics understanding
- Programming skills (C++, Python, Matlab)
- Experience in display technology or diffractive optics
You should have good communication skills, open attitude and courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts as agreed. The opening is available until the end of August, or until we have found a good candidate to fill the position, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Apply by emailing your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31.8.2020.
Ismo Vartiainen; email@example.com