We are looking for an effective
Administrative Services team has a crucial role in assisting Tikkurila Management Team and other stakeholders with a variety of tasks spanning from calendar management and meeting & travel arrangements to HR related tasks and purchasing activities.
- Manages, organizes, and updates management team calendars and work schedules on a daily basis
- Schedules and arranges appointments, meetings, events, calls, dinner reservations, townhalls and other events
- Formulates travel itineraries and arranges travel for the management team
- Manages meeting material, distribution and archives in SharePoint; maintains action item lists and checklists
- Creates team sites and content in SharePoint; responsible for access management, design and site development in general
- Contributes to leadership communications: support with presentation material fine-tuning, intra and inter-team information sharing, distribution group management, external/internal announcements, organization chart updates
- Responsible for all aspects of administrative support for the management team, such as invoice handling, travel policy updates, IT new feature rollouts, vacation planning, catering orders, interviews, onboarding support, access permits, office supply orders, contract management and other office routines
- Assists team manager when necessary with planning, developing and attending management working sessions, providing agenda and follow-up correspondence
A successful candidate is:
- Precise & excellent communicator. The candidate communicates clearly and accurately to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Timely. Most of the candidate’s work have quick and hard deadlines.
- Accommodating. The candidate organizes and helps with seminars, summits, and all types of events that involve leadership, managers and other stakeholders.
- Organized & proactive. The candidate is in charge of keeping everyone on-time, emphasizes deadlines and relays information to team members.
- Attentive. The candidate will be tasked with documenting things – many times spontaneously - such as policy updates, standard operating procedures, business and action plans.
- Discrete. Confidential information will be shared with the candidate on a daily basis, and they must understand the guidelines for sharing such information.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Finnish.
- Experienced in O365 collaboration tools (SharePoint knowledge) with ability to produce high quality presentations, reports and documentations.
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple staff across different projects simultaneously, as well as to prioritize urgent projects based on deadlines and importance.
- Resourceful and detail-oriented.
- +5y in similar position.
- BBA (HSO) or equivalent.
Tikkurila is a leading Nordic paint company with expertise that spans decades. We develop premium products and services that provide our customers with quality that will stand the test of time and weather. We operate in around ten countries and our 2,700 dedicated professionals share the joy of building a vivid future through surfaces that make a difference. In 2018, our revenue totaled EUR 562 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Nordic quality from start to finish since 1862.