Are you a highly-skilled person willing to work in a management assistant role in a dynamic business environment?
We are looking for a Management Assistant to support Valmet's Automation business line's North and East Europe (NEE) market area. In this role you will be responsible for supporting the market area management as well as sales and service teams. This interesting role is located in our Lentokentänkatu office in Tampere.
Your main responsibilities are
- Assisting the area management and sales and service teams
- Organizing meetings, workshops and customer events and making travel arrangements
- Marketing and communications in NEE area
- Efficiently completing various day-to-day administrative tasks
- Preparing monthly reporting and presentations
- Upkeeping data in different information systems
We gain our results by working seamlessly together and that's why you need to have good collaboration skills and an ability to create positive energy within the team.
To be successful in this position, you will also need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or other suitable area
- Experience of working in similar roles
- Experience of organizing large scale events
- Strong proficiency in MS Office tools, experience of SharePoint and Lotus Notes are seen as an advantage
- Business level English and Finnish skills, other language skills are seen as a benefit
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Willingness and capability to learn and develop yourself
- Excellent motivation and team-player attitude, good organizing skills and ability to achieve results under pressure
We offer you a challenging position in a global business environment, where you will have a chance to utilize your skills, contribute to the success of the organization and find opportunities for personal development. You will be part of a skilled and enthusiastic team where everyone's knowledge and competences are valued.
Join our team and send your application with your CV via the link provided by February 28, 2020 at the latest. For further information about this position, please contact Ari Pinjamaa, Vice President, EMEA North and East, tel. +358 40 708 9666.
Join the team!
When everything works together.
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.