Scan Global Logistics in Finland has been on an exciting journey for a few years with the goal of becoming the most attractive partner in the industry with both satisfied customers, employees and owners. We are currently looking for an Airfreight Export Forwarder to further strengthen our team.
Our business model is to provide the highest level of service to our customers, which places a great deal of responsibility and demand on our employees. Your responsibilities will include managing the air export bookings starting from receiving the booking to final delivery at the destination and invoicing.
The tasks include:
- Coordinate and ensure timely bookings with airline on customer behalf
- Follow-up with airline to keep track of departure information and updates
- Responsible for timely completion of export documents and coordinate with both customer, warehouse, airlines, gateway operations, and dispatch for timely movement of cargo
- Prepare price quotations
- Invoice Customer
- Register and approve supplier invoices and transport documents
- Promote a positive relationship with the clients by ensuring excellent, timely and proactive customer service at all times
You will be joining a leading company in the forwarding and logistics industry with the clear ambition to further strengthen and expand our position in the market.
We offer an exciting position in a fast-paced international environment where constant customer focus and market growth is at the forefront of all we do.
You will become a part of a well-functioning team where cooperation and professional sparring is a priority, while focusing on the individual employee's development and well-being.
We live and work according to our values, to get a bit better tomorrow than we are today. This is something that the whole company breathes out. We work to promote a culture where "respect, integrity, entrepreneurship and fun" are part of our common everyday life, and expand our DNA - but also the way we communicate with our customers and colleagues.
Join us if you…
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience from a similar role
- Speak and write both Finnish and English fluently
- Experience with AXS Freight will be considered as advantage
- Are used to work with agent nominated business
- Understand the importance of always delivering good quality on time with a high level of service
- Have the ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Are a team player and have good interpersonal skills
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the link below. We will review applications continuously. Therefore, please submit your application as soon as possible, as we will conclude our search when the right candidate has been identified.
Please apply at : https://career.scangl.com/ad/airfreight-export-forwarder/0nif0v
For further information, please contact Juha-Pekka Nuutinen, Country & Commercial Manager, phone +358 10 841 5671 or visit www.scangl.com.
Scan Global Logistics is a Nordic based full-service global freight forwarding provider with more than 1,300 employees working out of +100 offices Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific, specializing in complex logistics solutions.
SGL offers customers a wide range of global transportation and logistics supply chain solutions with a complete coverage on air, sea and overland transportation.