Country: Suomi (FI)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
We are looking for a Automation Leading Engineer to our Global Automation Engineering team in Hyvinkää.
Your main task as a Automation Engineer is to take the responsibility of automation engineering as a part of project team. You will work with products and customers for many different industrial segments such as Steel Mills, Paper Mills, Automotive Plants, Power Plants etc.
The main responsibilities as a Leading Engineer are:
- PLC & HMI programming of Industrial Crane projects using existing standards.
- Crane start-up activities at customer sites globally.
- Co-operation with Product Platform Teams.
- Supporting sales and delivery process.
- Co-operation with Konecranes factories and global frontline units.
What we expect from you
Skills and knowledge:
- You have M.Sc or B.Sc degree in Automation Engineering or you are well advanced in your studies. Experience from PLC programming & site commissioning work is considered an advance.
- You are skilled with Siemens PLC tools. Other additional PLC brands such as Allen Bradley or Beckhoff are considered as a benefit.
- Good communication skills, you are fluent in Finnish and English, written and spoken. Other languages seen as a benefit.
- You are capable of working as a part of a project team, but working independently comes naturally for you as well.
- You are willing to travel abroad. Amount of travel is negotiable, but ~80 days/year is a minimum requirement.
- Good problem solving skills and you are able to work under pressure.
- Customer oriented mind setting.
- You are willing to learn and educate yourself continuously.
What we offer for you
- Challenging and interesting working environment in a professional and international team and a good change to develop your skills and career in global environment.
- Working experiences round the world.
- A front line view to crane business with most advanced automated crane technology.
For additional information, please contact Tommi Turku, Manager, PSO, Global Automation Engineering, email@example.com, +358 40 486 7173.
Please send your application via our career site: https://careers.konecranes.com/ by July 29, 2019.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance.