To strengthen our Software team, we are looking for a
LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
We are enabling agile production globally by digitalizing traditional mechanical measuring tasks. Our multi-camera technology utilizes machine vision, photogrammetry and 3D CAD to provide our customers a complete understanding of their production. We help our customers with the accelerating change to electric vehicles, mass customization, faster product cycles and tightening ecological metrics.
Mapvision is looking to substantially grow its team of software developers. To support that growth, we are looking for an experienced developer to head a small team hands on and establish ownership for a software component. Our 3D simulator software is growing strongly to meet the demand of the market to do more and more of the design and programming work offline or automatically. Our data analysis software delivers the benefit of our technology by helping our customers analyse the dense production data that has simply not existed before. Our software and hardware together are building blocks for global mega trends like drawingless manufacturing, digital twins, Industry 4.0 and zero defects.
We develop for Windows desktop using .NET languages and Visual Studio.
The ideal candidate is an experienced programmer who can lead by example and has an eye for the structure and quality of the whole code base.
The person we are looking for has:
- 5+ years of working experience in programming with a .NET language
- Ability to support the team reach its targets
- Good skills in modern software best practices
- Experience or good readiness to carry responsibility beyond own work
- Ability to take ownership of a software component and make decisions in its domain
- Relaxed and flexible working conditions with no micro-management
- The possibility of working with unique future proof technology ready to take over the world
- Private health care, lunch benefit, phone benefit, ergonomic and customized computers and desks etc., remote work possibility, regular in-house trainings, weekly indoor beach volley, market rate salary and yearly bonus plans
Mapvision is a leading in-line inspection company providing a unique fully-digital multi-camera technology for 100% in-line inspection. Our customers are well-known manufacturers of structural car body and chassis components and leading automotive OEMs. Our purpose is to help our customers improve their process efficiency and production quality.Headquartered in Helsinki Finland with local subsidiaries in the US, Germany and Czech Republicand partnerships in China and Japan, we currently employ some 80 professionals globally. 100% of our revenue is generated outside of Finland. More information can be found at www.mapvision.fi
private healthcare, lunch benefit, sport and cultural voucher, mobile phone benefit, remote work, flexible working hours, Beach Volley every Thursday