Can you manage large accounts and develop growth in a challenging market? Do you thrive with responsibility such as business development, revenue and profit plans, and opportunity pipelining? Then this might be an outstanding opportunity for you!
The primary function of the Key Account Manager position is to generate sales within the OEM market segment. Additionally, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for providing technical support to OEM and contractors along with supporting Danfoss Drives branding and product awareness within a defined territory.
In addition to the above-mentioned areas, the position holder is responsible for developing and strengthening customer relationships, maximizing sales to significant OEM within Finland and growing market on Danfoss Drives products.
If you are the right candidate for this position, your key tasks will be:
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts and expanding share of wallet
- Develop strategies and execute plans to meet growth goals
- Identify business risk within existing accounts
- Execute agreed sales plans timely
- Establish strong and healthy relationship with different stakeholders in existing accounts
- Accountable for the achievement of sales targets
- Work closely with the Business Unit management to have an aligned local approach
- Determine and manage the prioritization of customer activities
- Give input and recommendations to current/future market needs of products, solutions and services
A more detailed role description can be defined based on the candidates experience and skills.
The successful candidate will,
have a Bachelor’s degree or vocational/technical school degree with equivalent technical background combined with a stable job history that demonstrates a solid track record of performance, i.e. 5+ years of industry related work experience in sales or marketing. You are a strong relationship builder but at the same time self-motivated to work independently. Your hunger for growth drives you and you enjoy challenges. You do not settle as number two, why you continuous exceed target expectations when it comes to both financial and cross functional team development.
Preferably you have also experience with or understanding of:
- Working as or supporting OEM customers
- Strong communication skills with ability to connect with management, technical and non-technical people
- Technical expertise related to electronic components
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in Finnish and English)
- Strong experience in electronic controls
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels with B2B and internal colleagues
This role requires some travelling domestically in Finland with occasional international travelling.
What we offer
- Global and exciting working environment
- Future career paths in country, regional and global level in the Danfoss organization
- Working on challenging assignments to accelerate your personal and professional development
- Full technical support, market research and sales and product training will be given to the successful candidate to enable you to support our existing customers and develop new business with new customer outlets
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
For further information about this position, please contact Olli-Pekka Aalto, Sales Manager, tel. +358 40 8371 020.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Marika Kuusisto, Senior Recruiter, tel. +358 40 8371 057.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
Watch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.