Orkla Care Finland provides Finnish homes with high-quality products for personal wellbeing, health and wound care, for home care and cleaning, as well as basic garments and underwear that fit the Finnish taste. Sustainability is part of everything we do and we want to make sustainable choices easier. This is why we continually develop products, where we take the environment into account both in production and use. In 2019, our turnover amounted to 56 million euros and we had 66 employees. Our most well-known brands are Möller, Nutrilett, Sana-Sol, Jordan, L300, Salvequick, Norlyn, Pierre Robert and Black Horse
Looking for entry-level position in finance? Want to join our finance team and gain valuable working experience?
We are looking for a Junior Controller with good analytical skills and a high personal drive to our team in Vantaa. This position is approx. a one-year fixed-term and starts as soon as possible.
As a Junior Controller at Orkla Care Finland, your main responsibility is to ensure good planning and management of the trade and advertising budget, update POS data and to support the organization where needed. Your main stakeholders will be local finance, supply chain, sales and marketing. You will report directly to Business Controller, located in Vantaa.
Your key responsibilities include supporting our sales and marketing with the following tasks:
- Update and analyze POS data on weekly and monthly basis
- Analyze customer and brand profitability and prepare reports for marketing and sales
- Follow-up new product launches from finance perspective
- Take care of weekly sales follow-up
- Support logistic department with various reports and tasks
- Follow-up advertising budgets and support marketing department
- Prepare deliverables for the financial reporting
- Assist in sales forecasts, estimates and budgeting process
This is what we look for in our new employee
- Suitable degree in finance and some relevant work experience
- Very good computer skills, especially in MS Excel
- Determined and easy to approach attitude
- Fluent communication skills in Finnish and English
- Knowledge in any ERP system and Swedish is an advantage
What can Orkla offer you?
Orkla is a unique consumer goods company with a strong footprint in the Nordics but also continually growing within Europe, India and beyond. The ability to work with strong local brands combined with the backdrop of a growing international company, gives our employees the opportunity to really make a difference and see the impact of their work. At Orkla, we think globally but also believe in developing local solutions that cater to the needs of our customers and at the same time, empower our own employees to make a difference.
What Orkla Care Finland can offer?
• Professional development within an experienced team
• A great working atmosphere
• Additional benefits like personnel discounts and wide health care services etc.
For further information please contact our Business Controller Ida Huovila by phone +358 50 467 3909 on Tuesday December 1st at 12-14 and Friday December 4th at 15-16.
How to Apply?
Please send us your application (Cover Letter and CV) as soon as possible, at the latest 6th December.
Click on the link and follow the steps to create a profile to apply for this position. We do not accept applications via email.