Danone is a leading global food company with more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on four business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Medical Nutrition, Bottled Waters and Early Life Nutrition. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Nordics has 450 employees based in Stockholm, Helsinki, Tomelilla (Skåne), Copenhagen and Oslo. Danone´s portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Danonino, Actimel, ProViva, Activia, Alpro, Vitalinea, Danio, Aqua d´Or, Fortimel and most recently Alpro.
This is the job
Danone is an entrepreneurial and results focused company that is friendly, motivating, supportive and fun. We offer you the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands and contribute to a healthier world, while developing an exciting career. You will have big responsibilities and become part of a professional and engaging team where you will have an active part to play in the business.
Reporting to the Sr HRBP Nordics located in Stockholm, the Jr HRBP will play a vital role in providing first class HR support to the Dairy and Plant based organization.
This is a multifaceted role where you will work closely and hands-on with the business and get exposure to stakeholders at all levels. You will be the sole HR representative at the Helsinki office and provide both administrative and process support as well as guidance in more complex HR matters to employees and managers. This is a great opportunity where you will have a chance to improve and shape the HR structure for the Nordic Dairy and Plant based organization and make a visible difference, and thereby also shape your own career path.
Your main geographic area of responsibility will be Finland, but you will also support the Sr HRBP in other Nordic initiatives and projects, and drive the HR annual processes across all Nordic countries. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support managers and ensure execution of HR processes and activities based on HR Annual Cycle.
- Provide support in HR-related queries from both managers and employees.
- Provide guidance in employee cases to both managers and employees and ensure correct measures and compliance to Finnish regulations as well as Nordic and Global business strategy.
- Review and rework HR processes and policies, in accordance to the Nordic vision.
- Ensure implementation of HR policies and guidelines, and their compliance to Finnish regulations and business strategy.
- Own HR data in the systems and ensure and execute accurate and timely processing of employee records (starters, leavers and changes related to job information, compensation and benefits).
- Compile employee related reporting.
- Coordinate employee inductions and administrate onboarding.
- Additionally you will support in recruitment, working environment, internal communication, engagement activities, business updates, and other HR-tasks and ad hoc projects as needed.
This is you
- Bachelor degree within HR.
- 3-5 years’ experience from a wide HR role, preferably in an international environment.
- Knowledge in Finnish labour law and experience in providing legal guidance connected to employment.
- Experience working in FMCG, retail or other fast moving industry is beneficial.
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both verbal and written is required. If you also have working proficiency in Swedish it is very meritorious.
- Experience working in a matrix organization with a complex set-up is meritorious but not a requirement.
- Ability to travel over-night to the Stockholm office on a regular basis is required, approximately a couple of days every-other month.
To succeed in this role your personal qualities are just as important. Therefore we look for someone who has strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a proactive way; has a strong inner motivation and resourcefulness, and can drive both small and big initiatives from start to completion. Furthermore you are used to working independently, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and comfortably interact with people from all levels in the organization.
The last day to apply is February 10. Please observe that the position may be filled before last application date as we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Therefore we encourage you to apply as soon as possible, with resume and cover letter in English.