We are looking for a
IT SYSTEM ARCHITECT
to join our team in Joensuu or Espoo
Are you the future talent of Abloy IT-team? We are looking for an innovative and customer focused System Architect to join our team! You would be working in a team that is dynamic and fast-paced, with many possibilities to make a difference and add value to the business. Based on your knowledge, skills and interests, the content of this role can be built to meet the challenges you are looking for.
- Analysing business processes and requirements
- Design and maintain system and service architectures
- Develop and continuously improve systems and service delivery
What do we expect?
- Positive customer service attitude and strong business understanding
- Self-motivated personality and a can-do attitude
- Previous experience working in a global environment is an asset
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- A proven track record of system architecture design and system development
- Fluency in English, Finnish considered as an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expertise in secure system development and information security management
Varietal experience in system architecture, software engineering, IT infrastructure and IT service management is valued. To be successful in this role we believe previous work experience with ERP, Manufacturing, CRM and/or e-Solution development projects would be beneficial.
If you need more information about the position, please give us a call!
Ari Ronkainen, IT Manager, 050 368 8261
Tuomas Sällinen, IT Service Manager, 044 741 5099
Kindly fill in your application no later than 31st of May: https://www.sympahr.net/public/pq.aspx?339417ee&lang=en-US
Please note that we will start interviews already during the application period.