Are you an enthusiastic IT Security professional looking for new opportunities?
We are strengthening the Information Security area in Valmet and now looking for an Application Security Manager for Valmet IT applications. In this role you will be working together with information security and privacy personnel, IT personnel and other stakeholders to ensure best possible quality and coverage for security and privacy. In this role you will report to Jukka Länsimies, Director, IT Business Solutions.
What will you do in this role?
In this role you will
- Collaborate with established partners and be responsible for monitoring contractual requirements and developing the services further.
- Participate into vendor assessments and establishing contractual security requirements for future partners jointly with procurement function.
- Be responsible for establishing security requirements for development projects and overseeing the implementation.
- Participate into the development of application security programs, policies and standards.
- Be responsible for implementation of programs, policies and standards.
- Be responsible for overseeing that security measures like patch management, backups, user ID reviews, firewall rules, etc. are in place and regularly reviewed.
- Be responsible for overseeing compliance against chosen security standards and frameworks for Valmet applications.
- Be responsible for application security risk management framework and participating into identifying application security related threats with and overseeing the mitigation to acceptable levels.
- Be responsible for raising the awareness related to application security.
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- M.Sc./B.Sc. level degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years applicable working experience preferably from a global, matrix organization
- Knowledge on Application development, release and support processes, ITIL Framework
- You are familiar with DevSecOps, SABSA, OWASP or other similar tools
- Knowledge on ISO27000 family, ISF Standard of Good Practice, GDPR, NIST is seen as a benefit
- We appreciate common information security certifications (ie. CISSP, CISM), privacy certifications and/or application security certification, even they are not mandatory
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must in Valmet international working environment
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure environment
A new and interesting position in IT security area in a global business environment with excellent opportunities for personal growth and development.
Any major Valmet location in Finland can be taken into consideration.
Did we catch your interest? Please submit your application with your CV via the link provided latest on Monday April 19th, 2021.
If you want to know more, please contact Jukka Länsimies, Director, IT Business Solutions, tel. +358 40 582 5075 on Thu Apr 8th 10-11 am or Wed Apr 14th 10-11 am.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers