Integrated Marketing Manager
PopSockets LLC, based in Boulder, Colorado, designs, manufactures and sells innovative lifestyle products. Our flagship product, the PopSockets grip, was invented by philosophy professor David Barnett, with the first grip sold on PopSockets.com in 2014. Our product is a collapsible grip and stand that provides secure one-handed holding for any mobile device. Customizable, re-positionable, and fun to pop, PopSockets products embody the company's mission to create empowering, personal, and magical products.
The Role: PopSockets is experiencing an extremely rapid growth and therefore we are now looking for an EMEA Integrated Marketing Manager. The role will be based in our EMEA HQ in Tampere Finland to support and strengthen our business growth by building strong and unified brand experiences through various campaigns and external tactics. Eventually you are ready to take our brand awareness, recall and critical business metrics to supreme heights, thanks to your holistic view, experience and self-leading traits. This role is a critical member of the marketing team, responsible for delivering the strategy and execution of integrated campaigns; driving brand awareness and consumer acquisition. With an expertise in project management, you will be the lead informer and communicator on all details and progress on key assigned initiatives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global success and growth story where you have plenty of opportunities to support the continuous growth across Europe, Middle-East and Africa and where your contribution and work carried out are to be engaged by millions of people.
We appraise entrepreneurial, independent and well structured way of working while innovative and passionate attitude is key to success. Hence you will be able to shape your work and contribute to the overall success of the team and of the company in an open, encouraging, energetic and supportive environment.
Responsibilities; In this role you will…..
- bring to life the annual and quarterly brand and product marketing campaign plans
- be the key player in coordinating the needed tasks across the EMEA marketing team inc. PR & Comms, social media, retail, events, ecommerce and artistic while keeping various internal and external stakeholders up to date of the progress
- be closely brainstorming, creating and contributing to the GTM plans and strategy together with the EMEA Marketing and Branding Director
- be on top of daily BAU executions and secure on time delivery
- develop fully integrated campaigns, hand in hand with the EMEA marketing managers
- make sure that the brand and marketing strategy, and tactics are aligned with the EMEA annual product marketing and campaign calendar
- work collaboratively with EMEA marketing and brand team, sales and retail / wholesale partners and agency when developing go to market strategies for existing and new product launches and brand campaigns for successful consumer communication
- be the guardian of EMEA marketing and brand contributions are delivering towards the objectives, are on brand and unified
- secure business rationale, KPI’s and PL with efficient quarterly budget management and allocation. Obtain and compare quotes, issue PO's and ensure projects are invoiced and paid based on budget allocation
- lead the preparation of EMEA and regional briefs and work back schedules
- deliver weekly update on campaign and project trackers
- coordinate and contribute the EMEA marketing dashboard with set business and brand success KPI’s and deliver weekly updates to EMEA Marketing and Branding Director
- Minimum 3 years of proven track record for managing brand marketing and hands on execution in throughout marketing disciplines
- Experience in working with retailers, wholesalers and marketing agencies
- Tested ability to think strategically and argument proposals to business leaders and management
- Expertise and passion to consumer tech- fashion- and lifestyle products
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing and project management skills
- A team player at heart, who is able to adapt and work in teams across cultures and geographies and on multiple projects at the same time, in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Pay attention to detail with the ability to get things done with confidence and speed in execution
- Work well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manages time exceptionally well, plans and executes multiple projects, and balances priorities
- You have excellent written and oral English skills.
- French, German, Spanish or Italian language excellence is appreciated.
- Bachelor or masters degree in marketing, communications or related discipline
- Ability to travel occasionally / when needed