Are you enthusiastic in driving innovation culture and capabilities?
We are looking for an
Your part in Neste journey
Partnerships & ecosystems is a growing team in the Neste Innovation function. Our team is responsible for developing R&D&I partnerships and networks, boosting innovation capabilities by external partnerships, setting up innovation ecosystems and developing innovation culture. We contribute to the development of existing businesses as well as identification and development of future growth opportunities for Neste.
In your role, you will be responsible for
- Driving and nurturing innovation culture in the corporate
- Managing and developing Neste internal innovation process from idea to execution
- Updating and developing idea register and related tools together with business units
- Facilitating, coordinating and developing of corporate wide innovation network
- Ensuring the new ideas will be identified, refined and put into practice together with corporate-wide expert network
- Supporting external innovation activities and cooperating with external stakeholders and aligning internal innovation process and external innovations
We offer you an interesting and challenging role in the Neste Innovation organization, where you have the opportunity to shape and develop your work as well as your career in a growing and renewing global company.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master’s degree or higher education in technology or science
- Minimum 5 years experience in R&D or innovation in industry
- Passion for driving innovation culture
- Experience and enthusiasm in developing and driving innovation processes
- Excellent communication, cooperation, facilitation and social skills
- Ability to lead and influence in global matrix organization with cultural awareness, passionate and performance-driven attitude, persistence and commitment
- Fluency in English
- Experience in chemical or energy industry
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience in innovation methods and practices for internal or external innovations
- Fluency in Finnish
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with
Juha Leppävuori, Manager, Partnerships and Ecosystems, +358 50 458 1372
on Friday, Aug 2nd during 1pm - 3pm or on Monday Aug 5th during 2pm - 3:30pm.
Please submit your application by August 11th, 2019.
Please attach your Cover Letter and CV to the application. Due to the summer vacation season in Finland there is an extended application period, hence the applications will be reviewed later in August.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test.
A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
We believe that it is the task of each generation to create a healthier planet for its children. To succeed in this we create responsible choices, everyday – choices that enable people to live a more sustainable life and consume fewer natural resources.
There are roughly 5500 Neste employees in Europe, Asia and North America. We are the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, and we are also bringing renewable solutions to the aviation and plastics industries. We are looking for the best professionals in their respective fields – people who have the will to make the world a cleaner place to live.