We are currently looking for a I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Highlighting of I&C logic covered by process commissioning instruction, and if needed, test bay results.
- Check of I&C function coverage, based on System Descriptions
- Proposal of process commissioning instructions improvement, in order to ensure the
- expected I&C function test coverage.
- Management of the access database, collecting all information from the analysis
Test procedure elaboration:
- Elaboration of Commissioning Instructions “CI69” aiming at covering previously identified gaps.
- Definition of the simulations needed for their implementation on site
- Scheduling of test execution
- Execution of the tests with support of related I&C commissioning sections
- Issuance of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Delivery of test report to related process commissioning engineer
Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting
- Initiate corrective actions in case of deviations
Vaatimukset / requirements
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering – test bay of commissioning based on the TXP and/or TXS product line
- Experience of TXP and TXS
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Good relational and communication skills,
- Analysis and synthesis skills,
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Fluent English required.
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.