What do you dream of?
A child dreams of a future free from constraints. It's a great quality that we tend to lose as we grow older.
At Sappi Europe, not only do we still want to dream, we want to make our dreams come true. We will continue to consolidate and reinforce our position as one of the world's leading producer of coated fine paper.
To make our dreams come true, we need the right people to share our key employment values: integrity and trust, freedom with responsibility, courage to explore new avenues and personal development.
Do you still dare to dream? Come and talk to us if you do.
Sappi is a global company focused on providing dissolving pulp, paper pulp, paper-based and biorefinery solutions to its customers in over 150 countries.
Sappi has over 12,800 employees in over 35 countries and manufacturing operations on three continents (ten production facilities in Western Europe, four in North America and five in Southern Africa).
About Sappi Kirkniemi Mill
Sappi Kirkniemi mill in Lohja, Finland is part of Sappi Europe. Annually it produces 750,000 tons of high quality publication papers which are used for premium quality publications all over the world.
The mill employs 550 paper industry professionals from production to product development. Over 90% of the mill’s production is exported. Sappi Kirkniemi is the largest, private employer in the Lohja region.
- Act as a trusted HR partner and pro-actively provide support to line managers and supervisors to ensure the implementation of Sappi People Processes at Kirkniemi mill.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee representatives on HR related themes.
- Manage the implementation of CLA/local agreement and consult the line managers and supervisors in IR and employment affairs.
- Promote and execute wellbeing programs and co-operate closely with Occupational Health Service, Pension insurance company and other relevant stakeholders.
- Participate and support recruitment and HRD activities.
- Involve and facilitate the business in the realization of HR-related KPIs.
- Act as an active member of Kirkniemi HR team and participate in the development of both local and pan-European HR processes.
We hope that you have:
- Experience in acting as a HR Business Partner and supporting with a wide variety of HR issues.
- Interest and prior experience of working in an industrial/manufacturing company.
- Strong experience in implementation of CLA/local agreements and understanding of employment law issues.
- Experience of working with Employee/Union representatives.
- Good understanding of developing/implementing job well-being programs and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent Finnish and good English language skills.
- Proactive approach, focused on providing strong HR support and continuously developing existing processes and ways of working.
For more information, please contact our recruitment partner, Talent Mapping Oy / Marja Paavilainen, 050 59 56 691 or email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your CV / application latest on January,20th via Sappi´s Career Portal.