Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine. And get the tools you need to keep learning and growing so you stay continually ahead of the game while making a difference in the world.
Whatever you're passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you're a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you'll find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We'd love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Accenture is fueling the health industry transformation in Finland and helping its clients deliver more effective, efficient and affordable services. The work we do covers a wide range of client needs including, for example, support in developing operations with digital solutions, strengthening of innovation capabilities, creation of predictive analytics to focus the preventive services more efficiently and supporting the implementation of a globally unique customer and patient record system for social and health care services.
Currently, we are looking for CONSULTANTS to work in health and social care industry projects with diverse skill sets including operational and technological understanding as well as innovation skills and capabilities. You can be either in the beginning of your consulting career or an already more experienced expert to be considered for this position.
Work you will do
As a Consultant, you will support our clients to transform their operations and services by utilizing cutting edge technologies. You will often be part of multidisciplinary team with skill set varying from hard core coding to management consulting. We expect that in addition to consulting capabilities, you power the team with industry understanding and desire to drive digital transformation in health and social care.
- Identifying client value creation opportunities for social & health care clients.
- Implement and tailor innovative solutions to the social and/or health care organizations, depending on the person's expertise area.
- Establish and develop client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results and value.
- Work in teams through issue identification and work plan development.
- Responsible for producing end deliverables such as high-value solutions, digital transformation roadmaps, ca-pability assessments, change management support and process improvement.
Who we are looking for
- Academic education in a relevant field.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues and technologies.
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Industry expertise in social and/or health sector.
- Over 2 years of experience in digital solutions or consulting services.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and a desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Flexibility to travel for project-based work if needed.
- Experience in managing projects or sub-projects as well as working in international environment is a benefit.
- Experience in sales related activities is a benefit.
- Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English, fluent Swedish is a benefit.
What is in it for you
- Talented, inspiring and fun colleagues - our people really make the difference in many ways.
- Competitive benefits, including flexible work.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement - from basic skills to industry-specific content - available to all our people.
- Unique, unbeatable solutions that make clients more agile - we do that by giving you the most interesting challenges to solve.
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress as you work.
- Performance Achievement - our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Interested? Make your move - apply online by 6.5.2019 and attach your CV with salary expectation and letter of application in English. We will be in contact latest two weeks after the application period. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions concerning the position or our recruitment process, please contact
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website www.accenturerekrytoi.fi
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!