Looking for new opportunities within HR, in a dynamic and people-oriented organization? We are looking for a new Head of People & Performance to strengthen our country Management team and lead our people processes at Academic Work Finland!
The Head of People & Performance will be part of Academic Work Finlands country management team and lead our People & Performance team. As part of the Finnish Management Team your most critical task is to ensure that we reach our strategic goals and develop the company according to our strategy and business plan.
Together with your team you will lead the results and development of our People & Performance processes, including compensation and benefits, learning & development, onboarding & introduction, attraction & recruitment, leadership support and wellbeing.
You are offered
• A unique culture and core values that are present in everyday life - Show Heart, Share Energy & Beat Yesterday. Read more about our values and culture here.
• A dynamic and fast-tempo environment with the possibility to impact and continuously improve our processes
• An opportunity to steer and plan future growth together with the management team
People & Performance is a core function at Academic Work and our people are our greatest asset. As Head of People & Performance you have a crucial role in ensuring that our employees have the necessary resources and infrastructure to succeed and enjoy their work.
• An opportunity to work with HR related questions within new and innovative business models, such as Digitalent and AW Academy.
• Lead and act as a manager for our People & Performance team
• As part of the Finnish Management Team you will need to ensure that we reach our strategic goals and develop the company according to our strategy and business plan
• Take responsibility for Finlands People & Performance processes, their development and results
• Oversee implementation of best practice, new systems and possible process changes
• Execute co-operation and communication between group people & performance team and Finland
• Collaborate with other AW countries in people and performance related matters
Etsimämme henkilö on
• High motivation and interest towards developing HR processes
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (for example from a HR or management role)
• At least five years of management experience
• Relevant educational background (Masters/Bachelors degree)
• You are familiar with HR matters such as compensation & benefits, learning & development, onboarding & introduction, attraction & recruitment, leadership support and wellbeing, from a HR or management role
• You are experienced in strategy work and long-term planning
• Excellent written and oral Finnish and English skills
• Strategic mindset as well as excellent communication and collaboration skills
• You can relate to our core values: Show Heart, Share Energy & Beat Yesterday!
Previous experience of profit and loss responsibility, and working in a international environment is considered as an advantage.
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: Permanent
• Location: Espoo, Keilaranta
• Contact information: If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Managing director Laura Christie (+358 504 479 604) on Wednesday 25th between 12.30-13.30 pm or Friday 27th between 9-10.00 am.
We will start contacting potential candidates immediately, so please send your application as soon as possible but no later than Thursday 10th of December.
Academic Work is one of the leading staffing- and recruitment companies in Finland, focusing on young professionals. In addition to Finland we operate in 5 other countries and our business expands beyond just staffing- and recruitment services, for example our sister companies Digitalent and AW Academy that aim to provide innovative solutions for the current talent shortage in specific market areas. Our values and people are the heart of everything we do, and our culture is something we take great pride in.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15047269