Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland. We are an international remote team of 60+ members around the world.
We've developed an online service, which automates sales lead generation for B2B companies. Leadfeeder helps companies identify who visits their website, qualify the leads based on their behaviour and convert the most promising visitors into sales leads.
As Leadfeeder’s Head of HR, you’ll be in charge of planning and organizing our HR and recruitment operations on a global level. You will be developing and taking care of employer branding, hiring, onboarding and other HR processes.
This is a full-time role that is ideally based in Helsinki Finland but we will consider exceptional candidates from elsewhere.
- Plan and manage all HR related processes in all companies in the group
- Report directly to the CEO
- Develop KPIs with team members and provide HR insights for them
- Hire more people to the HR and recruiting team
- 5+ years HR management experience at an international SaaS-company or other high growing business
- Ability to lead a team, hire and develop team members skills in their daily activities
- Ability to plan on a strategic level and also implement them hands-on
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Finland
- Opportunity to work partly remotely
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- An international and diverse work atmosphere.
- Team meetings worldwide (we spent a week in both Riga and Malaga last year!)
- A competitive salary