Global Finance & Business Control Trainee Program, ABB Oy, Helsinki, VaasaJoin ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you looking to kickstart your career in the fields of finance and business control? We are now looking for the next person to join our Global Trainee Program for Finance and Business Control, which will start in October 2020.
The trainee program is designed for recent graduates who are looking for an international career in the finance and business control sector. During the program you will be exposed to a wide variety of ABB operations in different countries all of which have a positive impact on the world around us. A core part of the program are trainings, both in the form of hands-on work experience and "off-the-job" formal training days.
The Global Trainee Program consists of three different assignments. For the first six months you will work at ABB in Finland, either in Helsinki or Vaasa. This will be followed by a six-month assignment to ABB's headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. During this assignment you will gain an overview of ABB's operations and work at a more strategic level in one of our finance group functions. During the third assignment (6-12 months) in a third country you will gain further international experience and take on a wider responsibility. After successfully completing the program you will continue in a permanent position in one of our local units in Finland or elsewhere.
- Accounting and reporting according to US-GAAP guidelines, rolling forecast reporting, business and product features, project control and analysis, cash flow management, financial and risk analysis.
- Strategic Control and Finance: Value creation and shareholder value, business planning and evaluation, strategic planning and development.
- Personal Development: corporate mission and values, international and virtual teamwork, leadership and management skills, presentation, communication and motivational skills, innovation and creativity.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Recent graduates (M.Sc. level studies or equivalent) with good grades in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related major.
- No more than 1.5 years of relevant work experience since graduating from your master's degree (or equivalent).
- Fluency in English and Finnish (additional languages welcome).
- A global mindset, with a passion to work in diverse culture, mature, balanced personality with good communication skills.
- Team player who is flexible and open to new ideas.
- An ambitious personality with natural curiosity.
More about us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
|Yhteystiedot:||Corporate Talent Team, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd|
|Työpaikan osoite:||Työ useassa osoitteessa tai etätyö|
|Työ alkaa:||As soon as possible|
|Työn kesto:||yli 12 kuukautta|
|Jätä hakemus:||Please send your application as soon as possible with the job ID FI74905627 at www.abb.fi/uralle. We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time.|