Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you a professional with a passion for technology and with a sales mindset?
We are looking for Global Business Manager, Screen Baskets for Performance Parts Business Unit, to further support and drive continued profitable growth together with region sales and service operations. Performance Part Business Unit is part of Services Business Line and responsible for spare parts and process consumables. Your location can be any of the Valmet Services Business Line main locations in Europe or in North America (ie. Finland Tampere, Järvenpää or Jyväskylä; Sweden Karlstad or Sundsvall; North America Atlanta, Nashua (NH), Lenox (MA), Beloit (WI) or Trois-Rivières (QC). You will report to the Vice President, Performance Parts.
In this role, you will be responsible for following areas
- Achieve the plan: strategic figures for the Screen Basket Business as defined by the Business Unit
- Driving annual target setting, sales budgeting and product margin development
- Market share follow-up by sales region
- Global R&D, product renewal, launches and reference management
- Development of cost-competitive offerings
- Global technology support to the Areas
- Global application policies and templates for reference management
- Developing new business concepts and solutions
- Strategic development at Screen Basket unit
- Prepare and implement growth plans including resource and skill development matrix
- Responsible for competitor follow-up
- Strategic investments and acquisitions
- Manage global footprint of products under responsibility area
- Business leadership
- Leading the global Screen Basket team
- Evaluating resource needs and development and deployment of skills
Who is the professional we are looking for?
To succeed in this role, you have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from relevant field of studies with at least 5 years of work experience from Pulp and Paper industry sales in an international environment.
- demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper industry manufacturing and business processes
- proven ability to convert customer needs and opportunities into sales
- excellent motivation and attitude, and ability to achieve results under pressure
- ability to effectively analyze situations to reach conclusions
- a commercial mindset and a great interest in negotiations
You are customer focused and service-minded with excellent communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to build and maintain good relationships with both external and internal clients. You can prioritize your work, remain focused and excel under pressure. Because we work in a global matrix company you should have demonstrated success from a similar environment and be a strong communicator (written and verbal) in English. You are able to work proactively and independently, but you are fundamentally a team player. You develop relationships with stakeholders at all organizational levels, internally and externally, and in different cultures. Willingness and ability to travel heavily on an international basis.
With this role, we offer you a career move with a vast opportunity to influence the success of Performance Part's Business Unit. On top of that you will be part of an organization characterized by its engagement and ambition for driving our business forward. With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout your career.
Did we catch your interest?
Please let us have your application with your salary request accompanied with your CV via the link provided as soon as possible but at the latest by Wednesday 10 June, 2020. We will start processing applications during the application period.
Join the team!
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. We have over 13,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation, and services for the pulp, paper, and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how, and above all teamwork