KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 189,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 152 countries worldwide. In Finland, we have over 1100 employees and in our Estonian office there are about 100 professionals.
KPMG is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG Lighthouse works across the firm to build and deliver market-leading products and tech-enabled solutions, to help our clients transform their businesses. We do this by combining data, analytics, AI, blockchain and other emerging technologies.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will get to work in end user & innovation driven projects, using the latest technologies. You are creative and have a hands-on attitude to problem solving.
- Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a team of developers
- Provide support, design, and implement software that meets business requirements
- Implement modern and responsive UI for the web and variety of devices
- Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
- Support day to day technical administration including upgrades and release management, analyzing log files, configuration and change control
- Minimum of three years of hands-on software development experience in a Linux like environment, in roles that include front-end and back-end development
- Experience working in advanced iterative methodologies such as Agile and SAFe
- Proven experience with web UI/UX development utilizing Angular or similar frontend technology
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Solid understanding and coding knowledge of relational databases
- Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
- Experience in cloud deployment and containers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university
What we can offer
We are offering you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional firm. You will participate in a dynamic and developing working environment. You will also benefit from versatile leisure activity options, our location in new premises in central Helsinki. Extensive occupational health services and other benefits will be part of your employment.
For further information, please contact Tero Kallio (email@example.com / +358207603148 ).
Please fill out the application form on the www.kpmg.fi/rekry website no later than 18th November 2018. We are inviting candidates to interview already before the application deadline.