If you take the challenge you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing and verifying digital electronics for the platform of future frequency converters of Danfoss Drives
- Cooperating and supporting other FPGA Designers by your experience and competence
- Actively participating in planning of the work of the development team
- M. Sc. or B.Sc. in electronics engineering, embedded software or similar area
- Proven work experience in FPGA / CPLD design (preferably for embedded devices)
- Strong know-how of RTL design in VHDL language, Verilog is an advantage
- Strong know-how of verification design in VHDL language, SystemVerilog is an advantage
- Know-how of TCL, Python, Simulink and architecture of SoC FPGAs is an advantage
- Good communication skills and ability to collaborate in a global organization
- Strong team player and self-steering mindset
- Strong written and spoken English
On a more personal level, you are robust, innovative and service-minded, and have a strong will to win and challenge for improvement.
For further information about this position, please contact Panu Alho, Manager, Software Engineering, tel. +358 40 8371 422.
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted. The position will be closed down once we have found the right candidate.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.