Are you our new FINANCIAL SPECIALIST?
We are looking for a hands-on Financial Specialist to become part of our small finance and administration team, at QPR Headquarters in Helsinki, reporting to CFO. You are a key player in ensuring that our invoicing and collection is done timely and correct, and that our sales managers get their reports in time. Our people are enthusiastic about software and consulting and need you to be enthusiastic about keeping our internal and external customers happy with our invoicing process.
What are your responsibilities:
- Your main tasks are customer invoicing, credit collection and sales reports.
- You take care of the finance customer email service.
- You have a key role in using and managing our MS Dynamics AX invoicing and project module.
- You take part in the monthly closing process.
- You take part in the specification and implementation of the new MS Dynamics O365 Finance and Operations ERP system that will replace our current invoicing system.
What are our expectations:
- You have a positive approach to finance routines with a high attention to details.
- You want to take responsibility for our finance customer service, serving our customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Practical knowledge: minimum two years of relevant accounting or invoicing work experience.
- You are fluent with spoken and written Finnish, and you can serve our customers also in English.
What do we offer:
- A broad responsibility area in customer invoicing and other financial tasks.
- An opportunity to learn about implementing a new modern invoicing system.
- An interesting work environment in an international software business, with a chance of working in English with great colleagues from several nationalities.
The position is a maternity leave substitution.
About QPR Software
QPR Software Plc (Nasdaq Helsinki) provides process mining, performance management and enterprise architecture solutions for digital transformation, strategy execution and business process improvement in over 50 countries. QPR software allows customers to gain valuable insights for informed decisions that make a difference.
Dare to improve. www.qpr.com
Could this be your next job? Please send your application, CV and salary request as soon as possible, latest 25 March, by email to Careers@qpr.com. Please state “Financial Specialist” in the subject line. We will proceed with the process as soon as we find a suitable person. Further information about this opportunity and requirements can be obtained from Jaana Mattila at email@example.com or 040 5327 328.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. QPR Software does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. QPR Software will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.