Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Our 4,000 top experts are driven by each customer's unique challenges across the world. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for our customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. www.outotec.comAt Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfill world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
At Outotec we are passionate about building innovative and sustainable solutions that fulfil world’s growing need for natural resources. We are continuously entering new markets and businesses, which creates interesting opportunities for personal and professional growth in our multinational work environment.
Outotec Corporate Financial Accounting team is now looking for a Financial Controller for a temporary family leave substitution. You will report to VP, Management Reporting and F&C Development and work in Outotec’s head office in Espoo, Finland. We offer you a position in the team responsible for Group consolidation and reporting with interesting and diverse tasks, providing you an excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills.
As Financial Controller, Corporate Financial Accounting, you will:
- Participate in Group consolidation and preparation of annual and interim financial statements (IFRS)
- Manage, interpret and instruct globally all applicable IFRS standards. Maintain Outotec Accounting Principles and related documentation incl. training materials
- Collaborate with IR and external auditors. Ensure compliance
- Participate in planning and preparing trainings to global controllers’ network regarding the Financial Accounting topics
- Provide expertise, guide and end user support for the reporting tools and processes
- M.Sc., Econ. combined with 3-5 years’ proven experience in financial accounting, consolidation and reporting according to IFRS in a global business
- Good understanding of financial tools, procedures and guidelines; SAP and HFM skills are an advantage
- IFRS knowledge and motivation to stay updated
- Ability to write policies, guidelines and instructions
- Ability to communicate, train people and drive change initiatives independently
- A fair, development-minded team player with can do attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Finnish or Swedish is an advantage
Location: Finland / Espoo
Organization: Finance & Control
Employment type: Temporary, Full time
For more information:
VP, Management Reporting and F&C Development
Phone: +358 40 584 7104
Best availability: on Thursdays at 15-17
Opening date: 2019-06-05
Closing date: 2019-06-19
Unfortunately we are not able to accept applications by email.