Black Donuts Engineering Oy (BDE) offers a wide range of cutting-edge solutions for tire product development and testing, tire factory construction and plant design and process development, for tire manufacturers worldwide.
Now we are looking for a versatile Finance Specialist to join our Team.
As a Finance Specialist, you will be responsible of accounts payable and receivable, invoicing, reporting and handling everyday tasks regarding financials. The employment will start as a substitution for maternity leave (giving full responsibility), and will continue with more emphasis coordinating project invoicing, sales forecasts and assisting with project management. During the deputy time, tasks also include handling our subsidiaries, BD Testing and WD Racing, finances.
We are looking for someone that has a passion for developing and problem solving, someone who is analytical and capable to independent work. You also take actions, are flexible and cooperative, without forgetting humor!
- Responsible of accounts payable and receivable
- Invoice and data entry
- Handling payments in an organized and timely manner
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such preparing and sending invoices, follow receivables, sending invoice reminders and contacting clients
- Reporting for the Board of Directors and senior management
- Group monthly financial reporting, sales forecasts
- Assisting with audits for the group companies
- Assisting with consignment management
- At least three years experience of relevant financial management tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in finance management or equivalent
- Excellent communications in English, both writen and verbal
- High level of accuracy, efficiency and accountability
- True team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent research, problem solving and time management skills.
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience of working in international environment preferably in English
- A second language (especially French)
Why join us?
From BDE you will find a innovative working environment with versatile expertise. Our team is highly talented, enthusiastic and most importantly, full of awesome people! We value fellowship, continuous improvement, simplicity and responsibility and want to take care of our employees. We offer a comprehensive onboarding. Learn more about the company: https://www.blackdonuts.com
Please submit your application letter with a salary request and CV no later than 14.10.2020.
For further details on the position, please call Mrs. Susanna Rauma at +358453490790 either on October 5th between 9 – 12 or October 12th between 12 – 14 (EET).
Keywords: taloushallinto taloushallinnon assistentti talouspäällikkö talousasiantuntija finance manager finance assistant financial specialist