Finance Analyst, Transfer Pricing, Helsinki
Stora Enso is transforming from a traditional paper and board producer to a renewable materials growth company. The Stora Enso finance vision is to have world class execution in financial markets. Harmonizing tools and processes with the seamless E2E transaction processing are the key methods in reaching the finance vision.
We are looking for an energetic new team member to join Stora Enso's Finance team in Helsinki Head Office.
As Finance Analyst, Transfer Pricing you will have an important role in the transfer pricing (TP) transformation journey. You will be in charge of the operative group transfer pricing finance, accounting and reporting processes. You will report to Group Transfer Pricing Controller.
To succeed in this position, you should have a passion for process improvement and digital transformation. In your job you will learn about transfer pricing controlling, intercompany transactions and develop your financial understanding concerning a large multinational corporation. You will have the opportunity to develop harmonized and efficient operative finance TP processes together with internal and external stakeholders. Group Tax team is responsible of the TP model as well as TP Policy and Group TP Controlling team is responsible of the TP implementation together with business stakeholders.
- Document and review current finance transfer pricing processes with the business owners
- Develop standardized and simplified finance transfer pricing processes
- Manage new, technology based TP processes and workflows
- Control TP cost base and cost allocation calculation methods
- Design and manage TP internal controls
- Provide instructions and training within the group finance organization
- Identify development opportunities and innovate new solutions in the area of finance transfer pricing
You have an independent and confident working mentality and you take initiative within the given framework. The main cooperation partners would be Business Controllers, Transfer Pricing Controller, Group Taxes and local accounting services. To be successful in this position you should be passionate at transforming diverse manual processes to standardized technology based solution. In this position you will have an opportunity to influence in forming this new position and its responsibilities. This position suits you who want to take the next step in your career and truly take responsibility for your own tasks.
- A university degree in finance or accounting
- 1-3 years of work experience within the finance or controlling field
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: inter-company finance transactions, finance development projects, financial reporting, group reporting, and/or transfer pricing controlling
- Knowledge of tax aspects in international inter-company transactions is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for development new and innovative solutions
- Ability to re-engineer diverse processes to standardized, simplified processes
- Willingness to lead and coordinate initiatives
- Ability to understand and analyze complex internal finance transaction flows
- Good cooperation and strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Intermediate/Advanced skills in MS Office tools, advanced level of ERP SAP and Hyperion is a plus
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
Please apply today, latest by 27.11.2018 via Storaenso.com/careers. We will start interviews as early as possible.
For more information, please contact:
Transfer Pricing Controller, Finance Delivery, Taru Kaartinen, email@example.com, +358 40 582 5336. Looking forward to discussing with you, best available on Wed 14.11. at 11 - 13 and Tue 20.11. at 12 - 14 or just send me an e-mail.
Apply latest by 27.11.2018 on our site.
Stora Enso Oyj
Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our materials are renewable, reusable and recyclable, and form the building blocks for a range of innovative solutions that can help replace products based on fossil fuels and other non-renewable materials. Have you ever thought about what a tree can do? Watch our film and find out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUElPYaxgqs
Rekrytointia hoitaa Barona
This recruitment is conducted in partnership with Barona. We are a bold expert on working life and a trusted partner in talent acquisition from start-ups to large corporations. We recruit approximately 12,500 professionals annually in various industries in Finland and internationally.