Teknikum Group is searching for
ERP solution and integrations Manager
We are looking for a systematic and organized IT Project Manager to be a part of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP implementation project. In your role you will report to the Group’s IT Manager. This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and put your communication skills and can-do attitude into use. If you have previous experience from global business environment, ERP project management and team working, you may be the person we are looking for!
- Pairing up with Partner’s solution and architecture managers to ensure successful ERP technical implementation with IT infrastructure and integration architecture fit.
- Managing ERP application solutions according to Teknikum ICT architecture
- Validating ERP design with vendor architects
- Informing application key users and program managers of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Managing ERP solution testing procedures
- Creating and coordinating ERP core module training for project team members
The person we are looking for has
- Relevant academic background (e.g. Business/IT Technology)
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management and team working
- Experience in working in an international business environment
- Proficient knowledge of ERP systems and business processes; Especially Dynamics 365 skills are appreciated.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Other language skills and experience in working with ERPs, PDM and CRM are considered an advantage.
You are offered
- An exciting and challenging position
- Great work environment in an international team of professionals
- Possibility to work in a well-known international company in Sastamala or Kerava.
- Well organized remote work and network connectivity’s
- Support for sports activities and ePassi- system
- Start: According to agreement, in the beginning of September 2020
- Work extent: 12 months project manager role + permanent contract for ERP Solution & Integrations Manager
- Location: Sastamala or Kerava, Finland
For further information, please contact Group IT Manager, Matti Hulmi email@example.com , +358 40 501 5259. Available for phone calls: 2.7.2020, 3.7.2020, 3.8.2020.
Submit your application including CV and salary request to: ICT.Recruitment@teknikum.com by Aug 9th 2020.
Teknikum Group is a Finnish corporation specializing in the design and manufacture of different polymer products, and services relating to them. The group serves various industries internationally. Teknikum’s areas of expertise comprise product and service solutions for wear and corrosion protection, industrial hoses and hose assemblies for handling liquids and other materials, and customer-specifically tailored and manufactured polymer products. Teknikum’s roots go back to 1898 when the company’s current operations were a part of the Suomen Gummitehdas Osakeyhtiö rubber factory. Later, the company merged with the Nokia Group. The company has operated under its current name since 1989, when the majority of Nokia Group’s technical rubber business was transferred under Teknikum Group. Teknikum Group includes three plants in Finland, one plant in China and in Hungary, a sales company in Germany and sales representation in Russia. Teknikum Group employs approximately 700 people and has a turnover of approximately 70 million EUR. www.teknikum.com
Support for sports activities and ePassi system