Would you like to be part of the ongoing business technology revolution? Our customers are developing and taking new emerging technologiesand services into use. Often the situation is new for them or they are short with resources and they need support to make sure that the planned value is realized.
We are currently looking for more ERP Project Managers,having previous experience from ERP projects:
• Youhave been working asERP project or program manageror managing a part of ERP projectin a larger program, either on customer or vendor side
• You communicate fluently with both business stakeholders and developers
• You understand the basics ofERP architecture andhave experience of at least one of the leading ERP products
Etsimämme henkilö on
To succeed in your work, you will need following experiencesand skills:
• As a person you are bold andcurious
• You have a wide network and you enjoy interactions with new acquaintances
• Leadership and management skillsand a passion to growin these areas
• Convincing communication with the stakeholders and decision makers (fluent in both Finnishand English is absolute requirement, and Swedish is a plus)
• You are quick to create clear, concise presentations
• You call for attention and make an impact inteamsmeetings and in large stages alike
• You are a top-tiercustomer servantand have adesire to succeed together with the customer
• Youunderstand what it takes to make a change in customer organisations, you are familiar with change management methodologies and at minimum have an interest in learning more
We expect you to haveasolidexperiencein ERP project management:
• SuccessfulERP Project orProgram Manager track record for at least 2years
• In your previous ERP projects, you have demonstrated ability to make a change happen in customer organization
• Stakeholder management and C-level communication
• Customer testimonialsand writing point of view articles
• Good understanding of ERP architecture and experience from at least one of the leading ERP products, eg. SAP S4/HANA Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Preferably deeper knowledge in some business function implementations, e.g. CRM, Logistics, SCM, Finance etc.
First and foremost, we look for people with attitude, curiosity and passion for making a difference! If you have an entrepreneurial attitude, while being a good team player, and you can take responsibility of your own work as well as build trust with your customers, you are the one we are looking for!
With a combination of transformation and strategic capabilities of a global management company and the agility and innovativeness of a modern digital enterprise, we help organizations lead business and digitalization. Our mission is to ensure that our customers success continues in the changing world and to support them in finding new business possibilities in the technology disruption.
We offer you a dynamic work environment, with a steep-learning curve, an opportunity to drive your own areas of responsibility and to learn more about working within a business technology company and take career to the next level. We offer an extensive learning and development program for all our employees covering e.g. areas like Business Technology Standard, project management, consulting and facilitation. In addition, we collaborate closely with Hintsa Performance and offer versatile well-being services and programs to all our employees.
Your location will be Helsinki metropolitan area. This position is permanent and full-time.
• Location: Tekniikantie 12, Espoo
• Start: according to agreement
• Work extent: fulltime, permanent
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Sofigate that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Read more about our business here.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15050349