Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Design Center Oulu creates technologies for the Wireless and 5G markets. Our typical designs include radio base stations, radio modules and future proof solutions for communication needs worldwide.
We are currently looking for an Electronics Design Trainee for summer job. As part of a team your main responsibility is to work on the design of wireless communication devices including the review and development of existing drafts as well as adding innovative and technically justified own ideas. If you describe yourself as creative, communicative, have persistent high standards for quality and want to become part of a successful international company, we would love to have you as part of our team.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Working with design of cutting-edge communication devices, wireless radio electronics
- Participating in RF design project teams as a valuable contributor
- Work together with RF engineers on designing, documenting, analyzing and reporting
- Work in close co-operation with test team
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Understanding basic transceiver operation, transmitters, receivers, oscillators, etc.
- Some experience on RF circuits, amplifiers, filters, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Here Are a Few Of Our Preferred Experiences:
- At least 2 years of Bachelor/Master studies in the relevant field (such as Electronics, Wireless Communication).
- Some experience of test setups and supporting test scripts/automation (Python, etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Basic understanding of wireless standards
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Be part of successful international company
- Supportive and innovative team
- Long-term career possible
- To do BSc or MSc thesis on various topics like
- 5G radio systems for high power amplifiers
- Coffee and cookies, bicycle club, team events
For more information: email@example.com
Please send your application by 28th of February 2020.