Gasmet Technologies is a Finnish high technology company that develops, manufactures and markets FTIR gas analyzers and monitoring systems for industrial, environmental and safety applications. Worldwide, the company’s customers include, but are not limited to, power plants, waste incinerators, first responders and universities.
Our mission is to provide solutions that help improve air quality, protect the environment, help in the fight against climate change, and save lives.
In the field of gas analysis, Gasmet has established a global reputation for innovative, customer-driven and reliable solutions, with a heavy emphasis on high levels of technical support.
As an employer Gasmet offers an international and flexible working environment where high-tech meets global real-life challenges. If you can share this mission, and you are a team player but not afraid of individual responsibilities; you’re probably the right person to work at Gasmet!
With ambitious growth plans, Gasmet is a technology group from Helsinki founded in 1990, consisting of the parent company and four subsidiaries which are located at strategic locations around the world. In total we have around 95 personnel and in 2017 the revenue of the group was 19,3 M€. Gasmet operates in more than 70 countries covering all continents.
We are now looking for
In this position, you will take part in Gasmet’s electronics design in our R&D team. You will work together with a team of enthusiasts from fields of optics, automation, spectral science, software and mechanics design among others. By your electronics engineering and design work you contribute to our analyzers and systems in areas like temperature control, analog and digital signal processing, communication and other functions. The job requires precise and systematic working methods and cross-disciplinary interest collaborating with your colleagues.
We expect from you:
- Genuine interest and enthusiasm towards electronics
- Positive, optimistic and constructive attitude
- Scientific way of thinking and ability to prove that practice meets your theory
- Good communication skills, ability and willingness to share your experiences and work in a team
To succeed, you will have:
- Suitable education in the field of technology and electronics. Possibly, but not limited to M.Sc. (Tech.)
- Experience on electronics design and simulation tools like PADS and Spice
- Mastery of hands on work with your prototypes, oscilloscopes, power supplies, signal generators etc.
- At least some knowledge in microcontrollers, DSP environments and embedded coding
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Finnish is an advantage
- Good IT knowhow in general
- Technical documentation skills
- Relevant work experience of minimum two years
More information: CTO Rami Vuorinen, mobile: +358 50 381 8820
We offer you permanent full time work in international and flexible work environment in a growing company with skilled colleagues. The location will be in Vantaa Piispankylä from November 2018.
If you’re the person we’re looking for, send by latest October 22nd your CV and Application firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add also your salary request in the application.