Digital Product Manager
Move, Build, Grow your career!
As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Digital Product Manager for our exciting, new RB Asset Solutions product line, to be based in our Helsinki Office
The Product Management role is crucial in driving revenue and earnings growth through delivery of innovative customer facing digital products. It supports the corporate strategy by driving the multi-channel growth initiatives.
In this role you’ll:
- Facilitate the shipping of new product, or updates (feature sets) to existing product at ironplanet.com
- Determine new features and product vision for customer facing digital entities, including web sites and mobile app
- Manage Product Roadmap, including determining new features and product vision.
- Stakeholder management, including obtain Stakeholder buy-in/evangelism
- Working to remove blockers in the software development lifecycle.
- Managing both the requirements backlog and the product backlog
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
Here’s what you bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital product management
- SC or B.A. diploma in technology discipline
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
- Base salary plus Bonus
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Yearly performance review
- International environment
- Stable and rowing organisation
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our Career site, LinkedIn or connect with us today through Facebook or Twitter.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company’s selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers,, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding: IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification: MarketPlacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options: Mascus,a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.