The Lumene group employs 500+ people globally in a variety of roles including research and development, marketing, manufacturing and sales.
With over 45 years experience in cosmetics and beauty, we’ve built a brand based on the quality of our products and our unique viewpoint on beauty; creating skincare and makeup ranges using wild arctic ingredients and state-of-the art extraction processes that bring out the natural, luminous beauty in women everywhere.
Lumene is now seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to lead Finland and Sweden markets. As Lumene’s Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving demand and building the brand through the development of marketing strategy and tactics to help meet our business objectives. You will be joining our Digital and eCommerce team in our HQ in Espoo. In this position you will be reporting to the Global Director of Digital & eCommerce.
The main responsibilities include:
- Managing, supporting and reporting Global digital campaigns
- Helping to build and activate the digital marketing strategy for Lumene
- Creating Finland and Sweden Content marketing strategies and defining the content roadmap.
- Leading and supporting the in-market digital marketing plans
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against KPI and ROI goals
- Coordinating the creation, management and optimization of digital, creative content and media plans (e.g. online video, banners, landing pages, publishers)
Qualifications we are looking for:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. studies in a related subject (e.g. marketing, digital marketing, digital business, web content creation) or relevant experience
- A creative approach and an ability to influence and partner with cross-functional teams
- A passion for data, measurement and insight to drive business results
- Strong experience in digital media and social media platforms
- Strong understanding of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience in identifying target audiences and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent written and spoken English and Finnish. Swedish skills are seen as a plus
We also hope that the candidate works well under pressure and knows how to prioritize tasks. Another feature we see as a plus is the ability to easily take ownership of projects and tasks, to ensure they are completed on time. Hands-on experience, plus the ability to move between strategic thinking and tactical execution is essential in this position.
You do not necessarily need to have prior experience in cosmetics and beauty industry, but we do however wish that you have a passion and understanding of this industry and Lumene as a company and brand.
We offer you a position in a great, supportive team where you have the ability to influence and have an impact on projects. You will surrounded by an inspiring environment where you have a key role. In this position you will be able to develop and grow.
Send your application and CV latest by January 20th via our recruitment system. If you have any further questions regarding this position, please send an email to email@example.com.