Are you a digital marketing professional who is passionate about health care and nutrition? Maybe the role of Digital Lead Finland at Nutricia, Specialized Nutrition, part of Danone Group, is the right role for you! You would be a key player in shaping and driving the digital marketing activation on the Finnish market and beyond based at either our office in Helsinki or our office in Turku, Finland. We are initially offering a 1 year temporary contract which will most likely turn in to a permanent position for the right person!
ABOUT THE JOB
As Digital Lead Finland you will build and execute the digital strategy for the Finnish market as well as be a key contributor in building the overall Nordic regional strategy, in close collaboration with the marketing team. You will work across categories (pediatrics and adults medical nutrition) and towards Healthcare Professionals and patients/parents.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and execute the digital strategy for the Finnish market and contribute to the overall Nordic digital Strategy.
- Drive digital marketing initiatives such as SEO optimizing our Finnish website and increasing our social media presence and paid media activations.
- Brief and coordinate activation of campaigns, together with digital agency and marketing team and track and analyze campaigns performance.
- Evaluate new digital trends and technologies to implement for Nutricia locally and regionally as well as educate and update the marketing and commercial team to enhance commercial capabilities.
- Develop and drive the e-commerce channel strategy together with the commercial
- Drive and involve key commercial stakeholders in the digital agenda and initiate as well as implement data driven solutions tailored for our market.
In order to be successful you have:
- Bachelor or master degree in business, economics, marketing or other relevant field.
- Strong know-how about online marketing such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Precision targeting, E-commerce and Conversion optimization.
- Strong project management and influencing skills in order to successfully implement digital strategies, campaigns and content.
- Experience working in an international and complex matrix organization collaborating with various levels of stakeholders.
- Experience working with tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Mailchimp and different social media channels.
- High level of verbal and written communication and presentation skills in Finnish and English.
- Analytical mind-set with excellent knowledge of digital marketing metrics and the courage to test and learn.
- Creative, strategic and business oriented mind-set with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Experience from or an interest in the health care/medical industry.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business lines: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics has 450 employees based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Danone’s brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as Alpro, Activia, Souvenaid, Nutridrink, Infantrini and Aqua d’Or.
Nutricia, our Specialized Nutrition division, has products designed primarily to treat disease-related malnutrition by satisfying special food needs. We work to serve the patients who depend on us through close partnership with the medical community and healthcare professionals.
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
Visit https://careers.danone.com/ and search for “Finland” and send in your application in English as soon as possible, but no later than 28th of April. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
Welcome with your application, we look forward to connect with you!
Nutricia Medical OY with its registered office in Turku (Linnankatu 26A, 20100, Turku) is the controller of personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.