My client is seeking a knowledgeable and enthusiastic DevOps and cybersecurity expert to lead their DevSecOps journey. Along the way the company will be enhancing our processes, automation and tooling to improve our security scanning and secure deployment practices.
The role will suit a candidate who is experienced in designing and implementing infrastructure and delivery pipelines for cloud native applications, and can view and critique this implementation from cybersecurity perspective.
· Collaborate with infrastructure team to build highly secure hosting infrastructure and hardened environments
· Design of large, highly scalable, secure distributed systems
· Working with development teams to gather application requirements and design secure pipelines and delivery environments
· Collaborate with product teams to design and implement security insights in systems architecture design
· Inject security practices into the software delivery life cycle while maintaining a rapid pace of developer productivity
· Blend the analytical skills and hacker's mindset along with technical skills required to design, build and manage secure infrastructure
· Strong ability to extend architecture skills and learn new tooling and technologies
· Deep understanding of: Docker, Kubernetes, Linux, Infrastructure in code, CI/CD
· Previous experience leading application threat modeling and vulnerability assessments for distributed systems
· Comfortable with securing a production container ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes, service discovery, service registry) in a continuous delivery environment.
· Experience with both Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing methodologies and tools
· Strong background in containerization and container orchestration
· Experience with cloud providers and services, especially Azure
· Strong understanding of security concepts, best practices and how to apply them, such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption
· Excellent coordination and organization abilities, along with verbal and written communication skills
· Designs, develops, analyzes, troubleshoots and provides technical skills during research and/or product development.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
· Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
· Bachelors’ degree (or equivalent experience) and 8 years of related experience or
· Masters’ Degree with 6 years of related experience.