Our head office is in Finland, and we have offices in Ireland, France and Canada. Our product is a SaaS testing solution for international banks, running in the google cloud and customer on-premise. Your location: Tampere or Helsinki.
What you can expect from us:
You get to be an integral part of our small international community, working together to make our product better for the end-users. You will get experienced software developers and technical analysts around you to tackle the projects together with a positive and supportive attitude. Hierarchy, organization and bureaucracy are words we do not use. You will have many possibilities to extend your knowledge on new technologies, based on your own interests. It is important to us that everyone has the possibility to influence in their own work and find the best solutions to take the company further – not forgetting to enjoy also other important things in your life. We want you to enjoy your time with us!
What we expect from you in this role:
- A strong interest in DevOps, problem solving and technology
- Excellent communication skills including documentation
- Programming and scripting and experience
- You are familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of CI/CD
- Hands-on experience in Linux system administration
- Microservices architecture
- Experience in centralized logging and monitoring setup and tools
- Java Spring Boot
- API gateways
- Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Flux, Terraform
- Elastic stack
- Java Spring Boot, Kafka, MySQL
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Veikko Perttuli 040 745 1415. Send your application to email@example.com latest by 18th August.